real-life Wonder Women!
- Do you feel like you’re spending all of your time and energy serving others, but have little left for yourself?
- Do you want to live a more balanced, authentic and wonder-FULL kind of life?
- Are you feeling disconnected? Looking to develop stronger relationships?
- Are you ready to conquer your fears and overcome your unique challenges?
- Do you dream of taking a much-deserved break from your everyday responsibilities to simply focus on you?
- If you answered YES to any one of these questions, then CAPE CAMP is for you!
What is CAPE CAMP?
- CAPE CAMP is a 4-session virtual retreat for women who want a respite from everyday responsibilities AND the opportunity to develop new skills, make new connections, and celebrate the superpowers you already possess.
- CAPE CAMP is a guided experience into select chapters of award-winning Wonder-FULL: Activate Your Inner Superpowers (No Cape Required) by Kelly Radi, your “camp counselor.”
- CAPE CAMP is not a pre-recorded webinar. We will meet live and in real-time on the Zoom platform.
- CAPE CAMP is where YOU get to reflect, reset and recharge!
How does CAPE CAMP work?
Once you register, you can expect an email to land in your inbox with all the camp details!
You’ll receive information about the upcoming weekly topics, your Wonder-FULL “thoughtbook” reading assignments, and the Zoom login information for you to access our sessions. Each camp session will be 60 minutes, with time built in afterward for fireside chats and shenanigans.
Once you graduate from CAPE CAMP, you’ll be a part of an exclusive group of “campers” who will have further opportunities to connect through virtual group gatherings, happy hours and emails.
When does CAPE CAMP meet?
We will meet every other Tuesday evening on the following dates from 7:00-8:00 p.m. CST. Please note we will remain live until 8:30 for those campers who want to stick around for a casual “fireside chat” after the session ends.
- Tuesday, January 12, 2021
- Tuesday, January 26, 2021
- Tuesday, February 9, 2021
- Tuesday, February 23, 2021
What do I pack for CAPE CAMP?
🔲 your own copy of Wonder-FULL: Activate Your Inner Superpowers (No Cape Required)*
🔲 your favorite snacks
🔲 your favorite beverage
🔲 comfortable clothing (we won’t judge if you’re in sweats or your super hero tights)
🔲 no cape required, but if you have one…we’d love to see it!
🔲 a pen or pencil
🔲 your desire to have FUN and live your FULLest life
* If you don’t already have a copy of Wonder-FULL: Activate Your Inner Superpowers (No Cape Required), you’ll want to purchase one before CAPE CAMP begins, as we will use it throughout camp. You can order it online at Barnes & Noble, Amazon, Books-A-Million, or ask for it by name at your favorite independent book retailer. If you want a signed copy, you can order it directly from Kelly.
Register for CAPE CAMP today!
We are offering CAPE CAMP at a special introductory rate of $40 USD.
Yes, this is for all 4 sessions. We are limiting CAPE CAMP to 20 campers to ensure interaction and connection, so don’t hesitate. Your “cabin” will fill up quickly. Let your friends know about this one-of-a-kind opportunity and register today.
This is a limited-time offer, so get your access NOW!
If you have any further questions, contact your Camp Counselor Kelly HERE.