Follow these tips and watch your productivity and test scores rise!
- Study in 25-minute bursts, taking a 5-minute break between these sessions. It’s called the Pomodoro Method of productivity.
- Listen to music. Studies indicate that music can actually help you study.
- Attend study groups.
- Alternate where you study.
- Alternate how you study. Use study tools like notecards, whiteboards and practice tests.
- Study smart. Spend less time studying the material you already understand and more time on the challenging material.
- Practice positive self-talk. Envision doing well on the test.
- Exercise each day. As little as 20 minutes of daily activity has been shown to boost test scores.
- Eat well. Your brain can’t be expected to operate without fuel.
- Get adequate sleep. Seriously. All-nighters are NOT the answer.